[C320-list] Damaged interior cushion update...

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Mon May 5 16:45:31 PDT 2008

For those of you who have the blue interior fabric cushions pre 2003, do
everything you can to preserve them unless you want to reupholster your
boat! My small area of damage is turning out to be a nightmare. The supplier
to Catalina stopped making that particular fabric/color in '03 and they do
not have any left. I want to put a plug in for Steve Meadows at JSI-They do
a lot of upholstery work for Catalina and the guy has been simply fantastic
in trying to do everything he can to help me find enough material to repair
my cushion-I have babied my cushions and a stroke of bad luck has become a
major problem.

Regards,

Jon Vez

Solstice #582