[C320-list] C320IA Meeting and Regatta - Destination Paradise

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Wed May 21 20:40:23 PDT 2008

The following announcement was recently sent to all members via direct
email.  If you did not receive this message and would like to be included in
future updates, please post here or send us an email.  If you're planning to
bring your boat don't delay reserving a slip, ten boats have already
reserved.  We're planning an interesting and fun-filled sailor's weekend and
hope to see you there:

Come one, come all!

Plan to join us in Annapolis, Maryland - the sailing capital of the world -
August 1-3, 2008 for our annual Catalina 320 International Association
Meeting and Regatta.  We're planning an event filled weekend on the shores
of the Severn River and the Chesapeake Bay within sight of the Bay Bridge.
Race or cruise with us on the waters charted 400 years ago by Captain John
Smith.

If you own a Catalina 320 this is the "can't miss" event of the year.  This
is your chance to socialize with many of your fellow C320IA members, see how
others have modified their 320's, tour historic Annapolis, sail on waters
different from your home port, party aboard a 65-foot luxury yacht and enjoy
a Maryland buffet while cruising the Chesapeake Bay and watching the start
of the Maryland Governor's Cup race, race for bragging rights and get your
name on the half-hull perpetual trophy for the Catalina 320 International
race, enjoy a fabulous gala awards dinner at the renowned Phillips
restaurant overlooking the Annapolis waterfront - and more!

We are expecting upwards of 70 people and 15 320's.  A block of hotel rooms
and slips have been reserved at attractive rates but they're going fast -
and the hotel rate is only available until July 1st.

Don't delay!  You'll find a link to the C320 Meeting and Regatta on the home
page of the Association web site (www.Catalina320.com
<http://www.Castalina320.com> ), where you can register for the event, make
reservations at a local hotel at our preferred rate, and find a wealth of
information about Annapolis and the details of our event: menus, venues,
fees, etc.

DESTINATION PARADISE - HAVE FUN, LEARN, EXPLORE, SOCIALIZE, CHALLENGE, EAT,
DRINK, BE MERRY.

Contact Warren Updike or Bruce Stumpp at C320Regatta08 at comcast.net for
additional information.

Come on out and join us!