[C320-list] Dimming the interior cabin lights

Rich Smith richsmi01 at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 05:19:25 PDT 2008

Hi folks - I find the interior cabin lights a bit harsh and bright sometimes
and I'd like to find a way to dim them.  Ideally I'd like the ability to dim
them individually but I suspect that may become expensive so I was wondering
if there is a way to dim all of the light with a single controller.  I've
been told that it's not as simple as installing a traditional dimmer switch
but, I must admit, I am not well versed in 12v systems.

Has anyone done this?  Is there an easy solution? (other than squinting!)

Thanks!

Rich.

Halcyon #986