[C320-list] 320 on order

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 05:00:03 PDT 2008

Congratulations.  Now, if you haven't already done so, join the C320IA, then
go to: http://www.catalina320.com/dokuwiki/regatta2008/start and make your
plans to join us at Destination Paradise in Annapolis, MD, August 1-3, for
our Annual Meeting and Regatta.  All the information you need to register
for the event and make your reservations is there.  We are well on our way
to our planned number of attendees, and the sign-up deadline is July 1, so
don't delay, time's a'waste'n.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Bruce & Norma Stumpp