[C320-list] Head Shower Pump

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Wed May 7 17:49:19 PDT 2008

Irv,

Been there, had that problem.  On mine I found that while the filter was installed correctly I do not think it makes sense.

The input side of the filter enters at the bottom and goes to the OUTSide of the filter screen.  This entry is very narrow and allowed a very large blockage of hair inside of the hose.  You could try to blow it out but it can't make the tight turn into the filter.

With needle nose pliers and a small blade screw driver I was able to dig it out.  Once I did this the pump worked and works great.

Personally I think the filter should be flipped and the raw water should go into the middle of the filter first as the entry is very wide.  It would also be easier to clean the filter.

Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T