[C320-list] Lite bulbs

Allan S. Field allan.field at comcast.net
Sun May 11 15:09:38 PDT 2008

Kit - Following are some notes I have saved regarding the lights on our
boats.  Hope something in here helps! - Allan

Light List

Here are my notes about bulbs.
Also take up the mast: Something to clean the inside of the lens, and
something to clean the bulb contacts.

Anchor Light Fixture is an Aqua Signal
Bulb is 10 watt. 90200-7

Steaming light/deck light is a Perko fixture.
120 Series Perko, Inc., PO Box 64000D, Miami, FL 33164-0510
PERKO.com
Bulbs:  Steaming: Perko Cat. No. 69-DP-CLR
Deck:   Perko Cat. No. 68-12V-20W  OR OSRAM Decostar 51 Halogen 20W-12V -
44860WFL.

My boat is #392, 1996 vintage.

Fred
Amante #392
We made the mistake of replacing one of the Halogen bi-pin bulbs with a
20-watt bulb.

It burnt up the plastic of the adjustable fixture in the boat and could have
started a fire because of the extra heat it generated..

There is a warning that you can't read on those fixtures until you take it
down, that the maximum wattage is 10 watts.

DO NOT try to put anything bigger than a 10 watt G4 12Volt Bi Pin into those
fixtures.

The bulb is a JC Type Bi-Pin G4 12V

A source for them is http://www.bway.net/dglights//BI-PIN.htm

Irv Grunes