[C320-list] Anyone interested in Rudder Reference Sensor andbrackets?

Ralph Winkler ralphwink at aepro.com
Sun May 11 20:02:39 PDT 2008

Bill,
I'll take one set-up.
Ralph H. Winkler
262-782-2514
941-505-8108
414-379-0790 Cell
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill MacRae" <seacalling at msn.com>
To: <c320-list at catalina320.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 6:23 PM
Subject: [C320-list] Anyone interested in Rudder Reference Sensor
andbrackets?

I was thinking about making a bracket similar to Stephen Cox’s design. Shown
on this link:
 http://tinyurl.com/6jxwjs

As things turned out, I happened to find someone that bought out a marine
store who has at least 7 sensors that he would be happy to sell at a
significant discount.  Since I have a machine shop, I could run off 7
brackets and offer a complete kit that includes sensor, brackets, and
hardware for around $300 to $325 providing there are takers for all 7 kits.
All you would have to do is clamp the brackets on and connect 4 wires.  I
will find out on Monday if he has more than 7 sensors.  The first 7 people
that signs up gets them.

1) Me
2)
3)