[C320-list] Anyone interested in Rudder Reference Sensorand brackets?

Monte B. mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 12 08:10:28 PDT 2008

Mike,

Since you have the mount bracket covered, the install is fairly simple. I
pulled the wire bundle up the starboard binnacle riser and it connects
directly to the control head. I have the set up numbers I settled on for my
boat and will post if someone wishes. The setup info is in the autopilot
manual. After you hook up the sensor, if your autopilot does not see the
unit (you'll know because the rudder position indicator bar will not display
at the bottom of the control head display) you will have to reboot the
control head. Go into setup, switch from wheel to tiller, save and exit, go
back in switch back to wheel, save and exit and you should see the rudder
reference bar. I don't think this part is in the book. I got it from a
Raymarine tech guy so you might save this.

Monte
Laima #620