[C320-list] interior lights

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Tue May 13 03:49:49 PDT 2008

Bob,

Which LED's did you go with? Thanks...

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com] On Behalf Of R Airis
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 10:23 PM
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com; C320-List
Subject: Re: [C320-list] interior lights

They just pop off.  I replaced all of the bulbs with  led festoon bulbs.
Each bulb has 6 leds , and is a strait across change. They use a very small
fraction of the power of the old ones. I leave the overhead ones on all
night in case sombody has to get up.

Bob & Sheila
Hale Kai 2...............#266