[C320-list] interior lights

R Airis rairis at comcast.net
Tue May 13 10:12:06 PDT 2008

West has the LED festoon replacement bulbs on page #470 of there 2008 big
catalog. Look online there are many sites that sell them & are less $$$  Not
quite as bright as the originals but a much whiter lite . No problem reading
@ nite.
The big plus is in the power saved.

Bob..............Hale Kai 2    #266