[C320-list] Anyone interested in Rudder Reference Sensor and brackets?

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Wed May 14 07:34:56 PDT 2008

Well it gives you an instant location of the
rudder which if you are backing out of your slip
in a big cross wind is real handy. OK I have a
question. I have #130 1994 and it is 2 turns lock
to lock but I drove a 2005 C320 and it only had
one turn lock to lock, is the rudder much smaller
on the new boats, or what gives? I know that it
did not turn as fast as mine into the slip ok
dock because I missed the slip completely as I expected it to turn.

Pat #130

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc
PH: 800-888-5156  Fax: 512-837-8733