[C320-list] Best way to quickly clean the hull?

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Wed May 21 17:48:43 PDT 2008

Personally I like Collinite Liquid Fleetwax No. 870. Goes on easy and comes off easy.
Check it out, search on the name. It is a cleaner wax and Lasts all season.

Also, if your hull in in fairly good condition, but you want to really clean it up, us
the 3M Micro compound. Wipe it on and use a buffer to immediately take it off.
They recommend a mask during it's use.

You should be able to do this in less than 8 hours and you want to do.

Paul
Affinity, 657