[C320-list] Helm Seat and Engine Latch Replacement

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Thu May 22 10:21:59 PDT 2008

Chris,

I must apologize; I just found my receipt and realized I gave you the wrong
company.  The correct company is McMaster-Carr Supply Co.  I bought a
replacement latch back in December.  The part number was 1070A81,  item
description "Rubber draw latch, 1-63/64" latch distance, 4-5/32" length,
non-locking ", price was $12.57 + $4.00 s&h.

Check these measurements too see if they are what you are looking for.  I
replaced one on the forward engine cover.

Bruce Stumpp
Adventure, #647
Frog Mortar Creek, MD
C320IA Meeting and Regatta - August 1-3 - Destination Paradise

Message: 12