[C320-list] No Backlight on Gauges

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 16:30:37 PDT 2008

Mebby this was covered in a later post (I'm way behind.)  On the older ST-50
instruments, like mine, the backlight is activated by pressing and holding
the "Display" button on any instrument.  The backlight will come on.
Successive presses cycle through 3 light levels and off.

Warren & Pattie Updike
C320, #62, 1994, "Warr De Mar"
Frog Mortar Creek, Middle River
Chesapeake Bay