[C320-list] Genoa: 120 v 150

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Tue May 27 16:24:41 PDT 2008

If you want a furling main consider in-boom furling.  Much more "natural"
sailing, and you can reef by lowering to any horizontal (normal) batten.
I've been enjoying my Leisure furl "Coastal" system for two years, and
friends agree it beats in-mast furling by a country mile.  Have it with 135
genoa.

Len Krane
AQUA5  #1070
Marina del Rey, CA