[C320-list] 135 Genoa

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Wed May 28 07:17:46 PDT 2008

 I have a 135% OEM Catalina 135% Genoa that I have used once. It came with
the boat but I'm a racer and promptly bought a 155% racing Genoa for our
light air conditions in SW Florida. The sail is in excellent condition, I've
only used it once. Asking $750 or best offer plus shipping.
Contact me offline at joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Joe Barrett

------------------------------------
Worldbanc Financial Group of Naples