[C320-list] Power Plug

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 4 19:56:34 PST 2008

Joe,

I also occasionally plug into the circuit at the marina and run an extension
cord to the boat. All I needed was a 30 amp female / 15 amp male plug
pigtail costing me something like $35.

The pigtail also works well if you are rafted out several boats away from
dock power that may not even be available and only need power for light duty
if you are allowed to plug into your neighbor's circuit.

Rick
My-Ria 277