[C320-list] Power Plug

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Wed Nov 5 16:44:58 PST 2008

Safety factoid: on power plugs of most types, the ground prong is actually a
bit longer than the other blades so that the safety ground (Equipment
Grounding Wire) is connected an instant before the power is applied to the
load and remains connected until just after power is removed. Sailboats are
the load here.

John