[C320-list] Blue Water Sailing article update

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Mon Nov 17 20:27:20 PST 2008

Dave,

Got it, no need to resend.

Thanks again,

Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Larry Frank
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 10:22 PM
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Blue Water Sailing article update

Dave,

I would like a copy too.  larryfrank at stx.rr.com

Thanks,

Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com] On Behalf Of David Nolte
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 9:33 AM
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: [C320-list] Blue Water Sailing article update

I have received a PDF of the article from the nice folks at Blue
Water Sailing, and by the good graces of the article's author, James
Baldwin.

We have permission to distribute it to the group and post it on our
website, with acknowledgments to Blue Water Sailing and Mr. Baldwin.

The original plan was to post it on our website. That will be delayed
for awhile while our hero Jeff Hare deals with the recent unfortunate
hacking of the site.

In the meantime I have emailed the article to those I could identify
who had specifically requested a copy. If there are more of you out
there, let me know and I will try to respond and get it to you.

David Nolte
Beach House #4