[C320-list] A couple of winterizing tips...

sholdr at aol.com sholdr at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 06:43:44 PST 2008

Along these lines ----

Those of us who keep our boats in the water all season with low temps
rarely below 28 degrees for short periods should have very different
winterization schedules -- We live in Dallas and while I use the season
change to do annual maintenance, flush the hot water heater, etc I do
not put antifreeze in the lines just open the fresh water system valves
and pump the head, and keep a small heater down below on freeze-protect
cycle.

What do the rest of the warm-water sailors do?

Thanks

Phil Hansen
Camelot #322