[C320-list] Blue Water Sailing

David Marecek David.Marecek at ca.fujitsu.com
Tue Nov 18 17:26:22 PST 2008

Bill

I also sail in the Gulf Islands and have a feathering maxprop

It gives about +1 kn under power and sail, however real benefit is I get about 85% efficiency and no prop walk in reverse which is lots of power for getting out of tight spots

This is only upgrade to Island Dream and is well worth the investment