[C320-list] Repairing Water Muffler

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Nov 21 04:06:41 PST 2008

Allan,

Your test of the muffler intrigues me (not in a good way). I'm thinking I
may want to try the same thing now that I'm not sailing. Although I have
never seen any real sign of water leaks from the muffler, I'm always worried
one will pop up right before I take off for a cruise--any tips on removing
the muffler? I've always wondered what the easiest way is to get the aft
hose off?? Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582