[C320-list] Yanmar Silent Recall- How to get Yanmar orCatalinaattention

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Thu Nov 27 08:14:13 PST 2008

My unsolicited opinion that it should not mater whether you are in a cold or
warm water area, Yanmar should have fixed all boats with the problem.
Besides the situation below, boats are often transferred from one area to
the other either as part of a cruising plan or as the result of a sale.

Larry
WindSwept C320 #246 (Westerbeke)