[C320-list] Return of the Freshwater leak...

David Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Sat Nov 29 19:23:22 PST 2008

Bernie:

You might want to check the fitting for the emergency tiller.  I would
suggest opening or removing the access from the aft cabin and while
looking in, have someone spray the cockpit with a hose to see if you have
a leak.  Ours has a large crack in it and the seal does not seal tight.

Good luck.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150