[C320-list] Bleed Screw

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Mon Oct 6 09:09:13 PDT 2008

My bleed screw is leaking and I've ordered new ones with washers.

There are two screws on top of the fuel filter, one small and one large.

The small one has a poly type washer, the large one a copper washer.
I've been using the large one to bleed the line. It seems to me that a copper
washer would indicate a more permanent install and really not intended for
use as a bleed screw. The smaller one having a poly washer would seem to
be the one for bleeding the line. Even so, it is not as convient. Has anyone
used a poly washer vis copper?

Any comments?

Thanks,
Paul