[C320-list] TrueCharge 20+

Dave Anderer danderer at udel.edu
Fri Oct 10 07:34:49 PDT 2008

The TC charger installed by the PO has died - the READY light comes on, but
nothing else happens.

I've gotten two different answers from two different folks at Xantrex tech
support:  1) It is toast and no longer supported, but we'll sell you a new
model at a discount, and 2) check the internal fuse.

The doc I have doesn't mention a fuse, but I hoped there was one and that it
might be the problem.  Has anyone broken into one of these units to see if
there is a fuse and how to most easily access it?

Thanks.