[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 231, Issue 1

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 11:08:31 PDT 2008

Want to unstep the mast, 1st time for me on this 1994 boat. What might I
expect to find at the base of the mast in terms of wire connectors?

Is it likely that the antenna coax has no connector and I must pull it back
from the radio and remove the entire cable from the mast post? What about
the electric wires and the ST50 wind transducer? Would most installers
provide a connector?

I realize these issues are greatly dependent on the installer; but, might
there be some common sense things an installer would do.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay