[C320-list] Replacing the holding tank

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 14:09:29 PDT 2008

On our hull #62, the holding tank capacity is 12 or 13 gallons. Under the
best of circumstances that include me peeing over the side as much as
possible, we get about 4 days before pumping.

Has anyone managed to replace the HT with a larger tank? If so, I'd like to
hear about it. I bet others would too.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay

Tidbit: I heard a statistic somewhere that the USCG reports that of male
bodies recovered in the Alaska fishing grounds, about 1/2 have their fly
open. Moral... One hand for the ship, one hand for ...well you get the
point.