[C320-list] Normal Performance Limits?

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 4 10:22:27 PDT 2008

Bert:

I understand the analogy. But it seems to me that my knotmeter must be
registering unrealistically low speeds when it always, and I mean always,
shows one or two knots less than SOG.  And this also happens when running
under power only. It seems doubtful to me that the difference is always
current. Anyway, I consider this to be more a situation than a problem to be
solved.

The leaking fresh water connector under the head sink, on the other hand, is
a problem.  I'm not getting any takers on that one. Apparently no one else
has had the same experience.

jack
sure bet #947