[C320-list] Normal Performance Limits?

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 07:58:32 PDT 2008

Bruce,
Check the knotmeter manual re calibration.
It says something like this:
Find a smooth stretch of water with very little tide or wind influence and
then calibrate your  knotmeter with a "clean" log paddlewheel using the SOG
as your standard.
Then the difference between the knotmeter reading speed thru the water and
SOG will be the resultant of tide and wind influence

Irv Grunes
#851.