[C320-list] OVERHEATING PROBLEMS

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Mon Oct 6 06:21:55 PDT 2008

Alec,
I wonder if one of your shafts or pulleys are out of round or bent and causing wobble?  That might be a better explanation that the belt is too tight.  Also if it is an alignment issue I' would think you would find a lot of belt dust in the engine compartment.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T