[C320-list] knot meter

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Mon Oct 6 06:52:40 PDT 2008

Orlando-Mega dittos.  I can't imagine going out in a boat you own and not
knowing the basics you refer to.  My 2002 320 was purchased new and I spent
much time pouring over the owner's manual and every other manual that came
with the boat before it touched water.  The first thing I did was walk
around the boat on the tarmac and inside to know how many and where all the
through hulls were.

Bob Sloat
Savana Hull 894