[C320-list] autohelm

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 6 14:48:55 PDT 2008

Holly:

AHA!  We have a similar problem with our Raymarine 4000. About every third
time we use it -- and I mean every third time on the same passage -- the
belt fails to disengage when I disengage the clutch lever. I find that I can
solve the problem (temporarily) by tightening the hex bolt that holds the
clutch lever in place. It takes a metric hex wrench. I plan to take the
whole wheel assembly off and bring it to Raymarine.

jack