[C320-list] MKII Refrigerator Ventilation.

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 21:04:47 PDT 2008

Hi John
If the fridge keeps running, there could be a problem with the refrigerant
gas leaking from the compressor.
This happened to me, within 3 months of it being new.
The first I knew of it was when the compressor switch "on/off" all night.
We have the MkI hull with the refrigeration unit located in the lazarette.

Cheers
Bruce Stanley C320 #1084
Sydney Australia