[C320-list] Refrigerator gasket

Thomas Moore trmoore at ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 8 21:19:56 PDT 2008

My brand new #1143 (2 days since commissioning in San Diego) MkII had no cement on the gasket at all!

Tom Moore

Thomas R. Moore MD
Professor and Chairman
Department of Reproductive Medicine
University of California San Diego
200 West Arbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92103
619-543-7900

>>> "Mike Paris" <mikepxx at adelphia.net> 10/8/2008 6:45 PM >>>
Believe it or not rubber cement works great. Put a coat on both surfaces
(gasket and the refrigerator surface) and let it dry without sticking the
gasket down. Then put a second coat on each surface and stick the gasket in
place. I've had no problems with it sticking, it clean and easy to work
with, and will not damage the surface.

Mike Paris