[C320-list] Transmission and Oil recommendations

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 19:04:40 PDT 2008

I agree with Dennis.  I think the general suggestion here is RTFM
(Read The Furnished Manual) for the boat/engine/transmission model/
year you have.
Specifications change over time, even for the same manufacturer of
similar equipment.  Most of us have seen the following (paraphrased)
disclaimer:
"Specifications are subject to change due to improvements in
manufacturing, without notice or obligation on the part of the
manufacturer".
Believe it, accept it, live by it.  Get the specs from YOUR manuals,
not from the (however well intentioned) recommendations of others.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906