[C320-list] Mainsail Hard to Raise/Lower

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 16:37:45 PDT 2008

You're preaching to the choir, here.  If in mast furling ever fails,
the best one can do would be to somehow secure the main to the mast as
high up as one could reach, higher with a bosun chair once in calm
waters.  My first choice is conventional flaking of the sail over the
boom.  Second choice is in boom furling.  I bought my boat used; in
mast furling was already installed.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906