[C320-list] Mainsail Hard to Raise/Lower

sailorlew at aol.com sailorlew at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 07:34:21 PDT 2008

For the last few years the standard mast was the furling one. At Newport this year I noticed that they had gone back to the regular mast as standard, charging $3000 + for the furling mast & $5000+ for a furling boom. There was also a charge for either keel that was chosen, which is also ?something new.
Lew