[C320-list] Port lights

Monte B. mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 14 12:35:50 PDT 2008

Michael,

Judging from the serial number of your boat, if the port lights have not
been removed and rebedded they are probably leaking there. If they are all
or 3 out of 4 leaking I don't think anything short of pulling them, removing
the old bedding material and resealing them will stop the leaks. If the
water is collecting in the window latch bases it is the classic symptom. You
should also replace the O-rings in the latches while you are in there. They
may be obtained at a good hardware store.

Monte
Laima #620