[C320-list] Blue Water Sailing alternative source

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Thu Oct 16 05:42:44 PDT 2008

Allan,

I just read the article last night. Very interesting, and a must read
for our group. I will call BWS today and see if they will be putting
a link to it on their site. They do that for selected articles. It
looks like demand from our group is pretty high. Could save you some
work and alot of emails. I'll email my findings to the group after I
reach them.

It was interesting reading about all of the upgrades made to the
boat. On the flip side of that issue, I'm just finishing reading
"Maiden Voyage", Tania Aebi's autobiographic tale about her
circumnavigation 20 years ago when she was 18 years old, with only a
sextant and virtually none of the other gear listed in the article.

Maybe one of the takeaways is to have a captain take the boat there
for you as the owner of the boat in this article did.

It was nice to see you and your grandson at the Annapolis Sailboat
Show. Thanks to our regatta this past August, I ran in to and
recognized about a half dozen of our group. It was a great show. Now
I'm just heading out to the Powerboat show...

David Nolte
Beach House #4

David Nolte
Nettle Net® BOAT POOL®