[C320-list] Fuses on Mk2?

Stan ola7442000 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 08:41:25 PDT 2008

Hi Dave,

Based on my professional experience I would prefer fuses to circuit breakers
any day.  Many a house, boat, car, truck, etc has burned down because that
circuit breaker that was supposed to protect it failed.  For conductor
protection a fuse is about as simple, reliable and as safe as you can get.
That is until the wrong size fuse is is used or bridged with a copper
jumper.  But that's another story.

Stan
"Our Little Amusement" #744

--