[C320-list] Blue Water Sailing

Wayne nadowayne at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 11:45:58 PDT 2008

The price of Blue Water Sailing
Is only six bucks & the November issue is available now.  Pages 70-75 address the cruise to the Virgin Islands.

It is a good read & the magazine is worth the price.  If you own a 320, you can afford it and it's good to look at the rest of the articles.

The publisher would approve this message.

Wayne Strickland
Wayne's World

Sent from my iPhone