[C320-list] Head Stinks!

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Mon Oct 20 16:16:22 PDT 2008

We don't have that problem on your nearly sister ship (40 hulls older) and
you shouldn't either.
But we have already had an apparent failure of the valve in the head such
that it is very difficult to dry bowl. It is like the valve is in between
wet and dry bowl and it won't pump at all unless you hold lever to right
hard. I am going to rebuild the 10 month old head and hope that does it.
Maybe it just dried out while waiting to be sold?

John
2007 C320 MKII, Hull # 1118
Lake Guntersville, AL