[C320-list] BLUE WATER ARTICLE

Tue Oct 21 08:02:45 PDT 2008

BTW...just to add to my post...that is simply MY OPINION...

             David Nolte
             <dcnolte at mac.com
             Sent by:                 C320-List at Catalina320.com
             c320-list-bounce                                          cc
             s at lists.catalina
             320.com                                              Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] BLUE WATER ARTICLE

             10/21/2008 07:53
             AM

              Please respond
             C320-List at Catali
                na320.com

I agree with Orlando. And let's remember at where we are with this...
it looks like one way or another the article should (legally) be
available pretty soon. No need to become outlaws.

1            Allan has asked for permission to put the article on our
website,
and I believe is awaiting a response.

2            BWS has told me that they will be posting this article on
their own
website around November 1. That's in less than 2 weeks. Anyone can
access it for free then.

3            It's a nice magazine. Subscriptions are $29.95 per year. I
think
the individual issue is $6.00.

On Oct 21, 2008, at 10:38 AM, Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com wrote:

> I am a huge believer in intellectual property rights having worked
> for 20th Century Fox for many years and in being in the IT business
> for such a long time... I have never copied PC programs, bought
> bootlegged CD's or DVD's, etc
>
> So to me, if there's an interesting article that's not posted on a
> website, I would actually go out and buy the magazine...
> Regards,
> OD

David Nolte
Nettle Net® BOAT POOL®