[C320-list] Lift points

Barb & Bob Uhlman uhlman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 21 17:46:21 PDT 2008

I thought I could post this diagram on the site but it clearly says that any
reproduction without written consent is prohibited soooo I will tell you
what the diagram, dated 4/19/02, Lifting Locations, says.  (Not sure if this
is legal either but here goes...)

The forward sling is 11'6" aft of the fiberglass bow of the boat or 2'8" aft
the first vertical stanchion.  The aft sling is 13' forward of the far end
of the swim platform or 2'2" forward of the "n" shaped stanchion.  Hope this
helps.

Barb