[C320-list] overheating alarm

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Fri Oct 24 08:06:49 PDT 2008

If you have cooling water exiting the boat you most likely have a bad
temp switch on the engine, but you may want to get a cheap gauge and
probe to double check the true temp. Does you panel temp gauge read
correctly?  I don't know if the alarm is wired with the gauge or if
it has a second overtemp switch which is most likely.

Pat #130

At 09:41 AM 10/24/2008, you wrote:
>Hi everyone, just a (not really) update on the overheating alarm:
>other than the fact that the engine doesn't appear to actually be
>overheating, we haven't yet found the exact problem. Gerry Douglas was
>at the Annapolis show, and was going to think about the wiring scheme
>and get back to us, I hope we can get it solved before our Nov. 15
>haul date.
>
>Thanks for all the replies!
>
>Susan Rasco

Pat Moriarty