[C320-list] stripe removal

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Fri Oct 24 11:37:35 PDT 2008

Boomerang was "naked" for about a month before we hauled it and re-did the
stripes and name. It got a few strange looks from passers-by. People who new
it was a Catalina, but couldn't figure out why it look so different.

The strips really do say "Catalina" but it still looked good without them.

Kirk