[C320-list] LED lighting

Mike Paris mikepxx at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 3 20:09:18 PDT 2008

I was looking to replace the cabin lights with LEDs. I was wondering if the
G4-14 base bulb will fit. The existing bulb I pulled is a G4 (2 pins 4mm
apart) but I'm unsure if the new bulb will fit due to its size. Does any one
have experience with this?

http://www.mastlight.com/2upG4.html

Mike Paris
Southern California