[C320-list] Subject Change - was clamshell vent on stern Now - Portland Area C320 Sailors

Vpweikel at aol.com Vpweikel at aol.com
Sun Sep 14 06:57:42 PDT 2008

To C320 owners in the Portland, OR and Kalama, WA area :

I am going to be in the Portland, OR area for a work assignment over the
next 2-3 weeks, arriving on 9.16.08.

If there are any boat owners in the area who are interested in myself
"hitching a sail" during the next three weeks, I would certainly enjoy the
opportunity to meet up and see the area from the water.

I can be reached on my cell phone (856) 305-1727 or off-line at
_vpweikel at aol.com_ (mailto:vpweikel at aol.com) .

Thanks,

Paul Weikel
Second Chance #361
Georgetown, MD

In a message dated 9/14/2008 8:14:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
patm at psiurethanes.com writes:

> Try  Catalina direct I believe the vents are on their web site.

Pat #130  I put the chrome one on mine and like the look better than
plastic and they  don' t break as easy as we do a lot of swimming off the
stern in Texas, ok  lets call that cooling off.

Does anyone know what the brand name of  clamshell vents that are mounted