[C320-list] Propspeed

james_delong james_delong at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 23 13:49:14 PDT 2008

I e-mailed Propspeed asking them about cost and availability and this is their response.

Jim DeLong #453

PropSpeed is available in what are referred to as "Kits". There are three
kit sizes available to the boating industry. Our smallest kit is a 200ml
kit ($195.00-US) of which will coat a set of 23" inch propellers; our next
largest kit size is our 1/2 liter kit ($275.00-US) of which will coat a
set of propellers that are up to 42"; and our largest kit size is our 1
liter kit ($395.00-US) of which will coat a set of 43" propellers and
larger. As an example, the 1 liter kit would coat all of the running gear
on a 54' Bertram fish-boat. Each kit contains an etching primer, etching
primer catalyst and the Clearcoat. The PropSpeed pre-cleaner, PropPrep
Solution (1 Liter Bottle $72.00-US; Half-Liter Bottle $38.00-US)) is sold
separately, so be sure and ask for it when ordering.

PropSpeed is sold to the boating community either through marine-related
distributors and/or the West Marine stores. Not all West Marine stores
inventory the product but it is available to each store manager through
the West Marine regional warehousing system.